Call for Paper
ADMAN: Journal of Contemporary Administration and Management
ADMAN is an international peer-reviewed journal that aims to publish original research articles and reviews related to contemporary administration and management issues.
We invite researchers and scholars from around the world to submit their manuscripts for consideration in our upcoming issues. ADMAN is a quarterly publication that covers a broad range of topics related to administration and management, including but not limited to:
Human resource management
1. Manuscripts should be written in English and should not exceed 8,000 words, including references and appendices.
2. The manuscript should be submitted in Microsoft Word format and should follow the IEEE citation style.
3. The cover page should include the title of the manuscript, the name(s) of the author(s), their institutional affiliations, and contact information (email address).
4. All submissions will undergo a rigorous peer-review process.
5. Manuscripts should be submitted via OJS [Open Journal System] before the deadline of [early June].
ADMAN does not charge any publication fees for authors from outside Indonesia.
We look forward to receiving your submissions and working with you to advance our understanding of contemporary administration and management issues.
[Abu Muna Almaududi Ausat]
Editor-in-Chief, ADMAN: Journal of Contemporary Administration and Management.